Yema Spread, for sweet tooth. Filipinos love to eat sweet delicacies. We eat not just because we are hungry but because we love to eat. May it be in bread or fruits we just love to put it in everything.
Yema Spread from My Aim’s Kitchen with smooth tasting flavor entices everyone’s palate.
Our products at My Aim’s Kitchen is open retail for those who want to earn extra money.
Contact Us now.
- 1 can (300ml) condensed milk
- 1 egg yolk
- 3 tbsp white sugar
- 3 tbsp unsalted butter
- pinch of iodized salt
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 pc calamansi, juiced
- Heat a pan in low fire. (It’s best to use a non-stick pan)
- Add the sugar and let it caramelize. Do not stir until it caramelizes completely. Just swirl the pan.
- Add the butter and let it melt.
- Add the condensed milk. Cook while continuously stirring. You will notice the caramel will get hard but it’s okay it will melt later on.
- After 5 minutes, add the egg yolk, salt, vanilla, and calamansi juice. Cook for another 5 minutes while continuously stirring to avoid burning of the mixture.
- After 5 minutes, adjust to medium heat. Continue cooking for another 5 minutes while stirring faster. For a total of 15 minutes, it is done. Turn off the heat and let it cool.
- Prepare the container. Sterilize an empty glass jar into boiling water for 10 minutes. This process will make the shelf life longer.
- Transfer the yema spread to the sterilized jar and place the cap.
- Serve with your favorite bread and enjoy your yema spread!