Gourmet Bangus In Corn Oil of My Aim’s Kitchen is a delectable delicacy.
Freshness every day we make sure that we offer all-natural products. Free from preservatives and the taste is always the best.
Handy, put it in your bag. Eat it anytime and anywhere.
Furthermore being served any time of the day made this dish very satisfying.
Lastly, Our products at My Aim’s Kitchen is for open retail for those who want to earn extra money.
Contact Us now.
- Finger Chilli
- Bay leaf
- Corn oil
- Remove the milkfish scales, fins, tail and belly flaps, rinse them to remove scales.
- Cut the fish to fit the size of the bottle, and remove the internal organs.
- Wash the fish thoroughly to remove all traces of blood.
- Soak sliced milkfish in 1 part salt to 9 parts of water, for 25 minutes.
- Arrange the fish inside the bottles, and lightly cap the bottle.
- Steam for 20 minutes, and drain excess water in a colander.
- Add salt, herbs, peppercorn and finger chilli.
- Fill with corn oil, leaving ¼ inch space from top of bottle.
- Arrange the thinly sliced carrots and pickles on the side of the bottle.
- Lightly cap bottles and place in a rack inside the pressure cooker.
- Cover and seal the pressure cooker and turn on the heat.
- When the pressure cooker starts to whistle, lower the heat and cook for 1 1/2 hours
- Allow pressure to drop. Remove the jars and cap tightly while still hot.
- Check for leakage by inverting each bottle, set aside and allow to cool.
- Washed bottles with soap and water and let it dry, apply label.